People often ask me what my favorite cruise line is. For a cruise lover, that is next to impossible to answer because they each have unique characteristics. Having been on many different types of cruises, I have to admit that pampering and great service suits me, but I also like to be active, meet interesting folks, and learn something new while I’m on vacation. Enter Regent Seven Seas Cruise. Six or seven years ago I took my first Regent cruise (then operating as Radisson Seven Seas, but since rebranded as Regent), and felt like I found my dream home on the high seas. All of my favorite features came together in one fabulous cruise.
Regent prides itself on “gracious and attentive service with a smile” and I can vouch for their success in that arena. The staff-to-guest ratio is outstanding and Penthouse Suites and above have personal Butler service. To appeal to my active side, there are onboard activities, fitness programs, a full-service spa, and exceptional land programs when in port. Worldwide destinations range from the uncommon to the end-of-the-earth and frequently expert guest lecturers speak on topics pertaining to the itinerary. In addition, select cruises have enrichment themes that include “Spotlights” on food and wine, fine arts, music, or scientific exploration. The dining experience on Regent Seven Seas is superb. Signatures by Le Cordon Bleu® and the contemporary steakhouse Prime 7 offer open seating at all meals so you can enjoy the company of new friends or have a private dinner for two as you wish. For even more privacy, you can have in-suite dining, served course-by-course. With all of these upscale elements, you would think the atmosphere is rather stuffy, but on the contrary, there is a relaxed casual elegance throughout.
- FREE Roundtrip Air (restrictions apply)
- FREE Unlimited Shore Excursions
- Staff gratuities
- Complimentary beverages, including fine wines and premium spirits, beer, soft drinks, bottled water, coffee and tea served throughout the ship
- Welcome bottle of Regent champagne and fresh fruit in your suite
- In-suite refrigerator stocked with soft drinks, beer and bottled water, replenished twice daily
- 24-hour room service
- In-suite bar set up upon embarkation on all butler suites and SoundDock® for iPod®
- Interactive television system with extensive media selection and complimentary movies on demand
- Regent bathroom amenities and Regent slippers
And did I mention the service? Regent Seven Seas is an experience that is difficult to beat. Give it a try and I bet you will be hooked too!
Source: Regent Seven Seas Cruises