A Sandals luxury all-inclusive vacation is a perfect choice for lovers. And that’s a big compliment coming from a Virginian (after all, Virginia is for Lovers)! Whether you are a couple looking for a beach wedding venue, a romantic honeymoon destination or just a luxurious resort to spend some time together, you will find that a Sandals Luxury Included® vacation is ideal.
There are a total of 13 Sandals Resorts on the Caribbean islands of Jamaica, St. Lucia, Antigua and the Bahamas, each with their own special flair. Sandals Emerald Bay (Great Exuma, Bahamas) is a grand 500-acre estate, complete with golf course and marina on property. Others, like Sandals Royal Plantation (Ocho Rios, Jamaica) create an intimate elegance set in a tropical paradise. Two, Sandals Royal Caribbean (Montego Bay, Jamaica) and Sandals Royal Bahamian (Nassau, Bahamas), have their own offshore islands where you can play at secluded beaches, enjoy spa treatments and dine in themed restaurants.
While each resort has an individual character, they all share Luxury Included® amenities that sets Sandals apart.
- At all of the resorts, culinary excellence under the direction of master-chef Walter Staib makes dining a memorable experience. Anytime dining at up to 15 unique restaurants at each resort includes Beringer® brand wines and premium brand drinks.
- Up to 12 bars per resort serve unlimited top-shelf drinks 24/7 at no additional cost. Themed bars and personable bartenders set the tone for fun.
- Sandals Resorts are for couples only and children under 18 are not allowed, so the romantic atmosphere is never shattered by a crying toddler or a teen’s iPod.
- All rooms and suites are a haven of luxury and romance with four-poster king beds, Egyptian cotton linens and a pillow menu, plush robes and a sitting area with a stocked bar. Some have a private plunge pool and others have direct beach access. All suites have concierge service and the top tier suites include the ultimate pampering of a personal butler.
- Sandals’ beaches are some of the finest in the Caribbean with expansive white, powdery sand and clear, turquoise waters. You can relax with chaise lounges, towels and umbrellas or play hard with the largest water sports operation in the Caribbean – all included. Unlimited scuba diving with state-of-the-art dive boats is included for certified divers. First timers can take a PADI resort course and reef snorkeling is available within wading distance at many resorts.
- Day and night entertainment is a staple. From extravagant beach parties with fire eaters and limbo dancers to an elegant piano bar and wine tastings, Sandals keeps guests as engaged as they want to be. Or for a thoroughly romantic evening, you can have a private candlelight dinner for two on the beach or in a garden.
- All Sandals offer a complimentary Martha Stewart Beautiful Beginnings wedding with a five night stay in any room category. Additional wedding packages are available for a fee, but all include a personal wedding consultant, a picturesque setting, bride and groom’s flowers, wedding official and marriage certificate, a reception with wedding cake and a photo.
There’s a reason Sandals registered the phrase “Luxury Included” – They incorporate exquisite luxury into every element of a Sandals vacation like no other. So calling all Lovers…which Sandals Resort is right for you? Let Covington’s Sandals Specialists help you plan the most romantic escape you’ve ever imagined.
Photos courtesy of Sandals Resorts.